2005 Paul Yaffe Custom - Bike Of The Year - Wrath on 2040motos
Chopper Chopper description
This chopper was 2005 Bike of the Year and sold at auction for $85,000. She is called Wrath and she does bite. Wrath was custom built by Paul Yaffee from the ground up using his famous parts and custom machining. Parts alone on this bike tip $80,000
I am selling her because I have too many motorcycles so says the wife. Honestly I hope you aren't interested because I love this bike.
This is the only Paul Yaffe Original Chopper for sale. There are no words to describe what an amazing machine and piece of art this bike is. It was one of Paul's 2005 Centerfold Tour Bikes and was seen at all of the Easyrider shows. It absolutely commands attention and draws a crowd everwhere it goes...if you don't like a lot of attention, this is not the bike for you. It rides and handles like a dream and out performs just about anything out there. This is a no excuse bike and needs nothing.
This is not a fire sale, and I am not desperate for cash...just too many bikes and need the room. I have the build sheet and the file from PYO, free and clear WA title in hand. $500 non-refundable deposit due within 24 hours of auctions end, balance within 3 days via certified funds, bid to win. The paint is remarkable on this bike, there is a TON of detail that simply won't show up in pictures.
116" show polished TP motor w/ matching TP Tranny
Primo 3" belt drive w/ custom installed airtail gauges.
Extreme "Spade" wheels w/ drive-side brake
250 rear tire
Custom sheetmetal including flush "Spade" taillight
Custom Zombie Tank
Custom shaped front fender
Custom rear fender w/ lightning bolt struts
All one-of-a-kind by Paul Yaffe
Goldammer billet front fork
Performance Machine brakes & hand controls
Matching Spade aircleaner
Progressive Air Tail suspention
Removable rear seat
More motos for Sale
- 2012 mv agusta brutale 1090rr 1090rr standard (US $15,600.00)
- 2013 ktm 990 adventure baja limited edition new bike listed at cost ...one left!(US $12,999.00)
- 1980 honda twinstar antique motorcycle(US $1,500.00)
- 2012 can am spider rs mint (under 200 miles) with extras(US $9,200.00)
- 2001 victory v92c deluxe ($4,995)
- 2013 victory hammer 8-ball 8-ball ($14,499)
Chopper Chopper for Sale
- Custom built 70cc chopper off road motorcycle new the duce(US $920.00)
- 2007 custom chopper 330 rear tire soft tail polished revtech --> see video<--(US $24,995.00)
- Custom built 70cc chopper off road motorcycle new(US $920.00)
- Custom steed thoroughbred 2005(US $17,595.00)
- Paughco swedish style custom chopper with shovel head motor ***no reserve***(US $8,000.00)
- 2003 custom yamaha roadstar 1600 cc(US $19,000.00)
Moto blogFri, 29 May 2009
Claiming to be the worlds first, the compressed natural gas chopper was unveiled in Orange County, New York, by none other than Paul Teutul Sr., of Orange County Choppers (OCC) who constructed the chopper for the Chesapeake Energy Corporation. The build will be on OCC at some point this year, not many other details at this point. Hit the jump to watch the unveiling video.Wed, 12 Nov 2008
Warren Buffett Could Buy 3.5Million 2009 Yamaha V-Max Motorcycles. Better ramp up production! Seen here, Billionaire financier Warren Buffett poses on a motorcycle during the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholders meeting.Thu, 30 Apr 2009
TLC’s American Chopper will be featuring Sarah Palin airing tonight at 9pm. The Orange County Choppers crew has decided to dedicate tonight’s show to celebrate the 50-year anniversary since Alaska became a state by building a custom chopper to honor the special occasion. Paul Teutul Sr. claims he was initially nervous before the interview but felt Palin was “a real down to earth person to talk to”.
Chopper Chopper by State
Chopper Chopper by City
Chopper Chopper by Color