2005 Paul Yaffe Custom - Bike Of The Year - Wrath on 2040motos
Chopper Chopper description
This chopper was 2005 Bike of the Year and sold at auction for $85,000. She is called Wrath and she does bite. Wrath was custom built by Paul Yaffee from the ground up using his famous parts and custom machining. Parts alone on this bike tip $80,000
I am selling her because I have too many motorcycles so says the wife. Honestly I hope you aren't interested because I love this bike.
This is the only Paul Yaffe Original Chopper for sale. There are no words to describe what an amazing machine and piece of art this bike is. It was one of Paul's 2005 Centerfold Tour Bikes and was seen at all of the Easyrider shows. It absolutely commands attention and draws a crowd everwhere it goes...if you don't like a lot of attention, this is not the bike for you. It rides and handles like a dream and out performs just about anything out there. This is a no excuse bike and needs nothing.
This is not a fire sale, and I am not desperate for cash...just too many bikes and need the room. I have the build sheet and the file from PYO, free and clear WA title in hand. $500 non-refundable deposit due within 24 hours of auctions end, balance within 3 days via certified funds, bid to win. The paint is remarkable on this bike, there is a TON of detail that simply won't show up in pictures.
116" show polished TP motor w/ matching TP Tranny
Primo 3" belt drive w/ custom installed airtail gauges.
Extreme "Spade" wheels w/ drive-side brake
250 rear tire
Custom sheetmetal including flush "Spade" taillight
Custom Zombie Tank
Custom shaped front fender
Custom rear fender w/ lightning bolt struts
All one-of-a-kind by Paul Yaffe
Goldammer billet front fork
Performance Machine brakes & hand controls
Matching Spade aircleaner
Progressive Air Tail suspention
Removable rear seat
More motos for Sale
- 2003 carolina custom cycles pro-street chopper(US $13,500.00)
- 2013 aprilia managt850 sportbike (US $11,199.00)
- 2008 yamaha royal star tour deluxe motorcycle with windshield and touring bags(US $6,698.00)
- 2011 zero xu electric motorcyle(US $2,499.99)
- Aprilia rs250(US $4,550.00)
- 2012 harley-davidson softail fat boy ($15,999)
Chopper Chopper for Sale
- Custom built 70cc chopper off road motorcycle new the duce(US $920.00)
- 2007 custom chopper 330 rear tire soft tail polished revtech --> see video<--(US $24,995.00)
- Custom built 70cc chopper off road motorcycle new(US $920.00)
- Custom steed thoroughbred 2005(US $17,595.00)
- Paughco swedish style custom chopper with shovel head motor ***no reserve***(US $8,000.00)
- 2003 custom yamaha roadstar 1600 cc(US $19,000.00)
Moto blogTue, 15 Oct 2013
The Sturgis Buffalo Chip will be featured in a variety of television shows due to air in the coming months. Two notable shows among them being†Travel Channelís Top Gear (the U.S. version), which airs Oct.Wed, 02 Feb 2011
Paul Teutel Senior of “American Chopper” fame is having a clear-out of his bike collection but the machines on offer are a far cry from the overblown customs he's renowned for building. Instead, they reveal a passion for vintage British machinery.Check out his 1957 Ariel T-5. Currently up for $12,000 (£7,300)Thu, 13 Aug 2009
The video you're watching isn't the electric chopper built by Orange County Choppers, but Paul Teutal Sr. has been showing off the Siemens Smart Chopper that he did build, a chopper built for Siemens to display their technical prowess. According to Teutal Sr., the Smart Chopper has a range of around 60 miles and can do up to 100mph.
Chopper Chopper by State
Chopper Chopper by City
Chopper Chopper by Color