1985 Harley Davidson Electra Glide, Classic, Flhtc, Original Owner, Antique on 2040motos
Harley-Davidson Touring description
Ordered in October 1984. Have original Dealership Bill of Sale and NC Title.
Kept in the original Condition. Added many items, yet retained all items removed and they are in great condition.
Bike and removed items bring your purchase up to approximately 98% correct.
1985 Harley enhancements: Belt Drive, Air Suspension Anti-Dive Front Brake System.
Engine, 80 Cu.In. Evolution motor rebuilt approximately 5,000 miles ago.
5 Speed Transmission has Reverse Gear installed and it makes backing and parking a dream.
Sampson pipes sound nice. Paint and Chrome look great. Bike has never been laid down or in any accident.
Mileage is accurate; however, I do ride it often. I have put about 1,000 miles on it within last four months.
8-26-2013 I rode 330 Miles-Great Ride! (Avg. MPG: 51.1)
Always garaged and maintained in the true Harley fashion.
Bike was appraised by local Harley Davidson Dealer for $12,500.00
Reserve is fair and reasonable and it is no where close to the appraisal.
Shipping is the responsibility of the winning bidder.
Bike will be released when payment transaction is complete (must clear bank).
I can store motorcycle for 30 days at no charge when payment transaction is complete.
Bike has been serviced and is ready to make a cross country trip, are you ready?
More motos for Sale
- 2013 ural gear up sidecar side car ($14,099)
- 2004 yamaha fz 1 standard (US $4,499.00)
- Kymco super 8 scooter...(US $1,300.00)
- 2003 big dog bulldog ($10,990)
- 2013 can-am spyder sts se5 semi automatic can am st-s magnesium(US $17,250.00)
- New 125 cobra dirt bike free shipping noreserve atvinabox.com(US $599.00)
Harley-Davidson Touring for Sale
- 2005 harley-davidson touring custom (US $10,000.00)
- Harley road king police 2000(US $8,900.00)
- 2008 harley davidson electra-glide classic touring 246 actual miles 1584cc(US $17,000.00)
- 140hp 2010 street glide(US $26,000.00)
- 2012 black beauty ultra limited. almost new only 1514 miles factory warranty !!!(US $20,900.00)
- 2010 ultra classic touring cycle(US $18,000.00)
Moto blogThu, 05 Jan 2012
Pretty it may be, but you wouldn't catch me spending £160,000 on this 1915 Harley-Davidson 11-F Twin that's coming up for sale at a Bonhams auction. It's allegedly one of the most sought-after Harleys and has buyers from around the world itching to splash out on it. Not literally, you'd hope.Mon, 28 Jun 2010
Here at Motorcycle.com we generally have nice things to say about Harley-Davidson products. But we also like a good joke. Especially when itís full of biting sarcasm.Wed, 04 Mar 2009
The four-day “Music and Motorcycles” exhibit, presented by the Long Island Music Hall of Fame (LIMHOF), will be on public display at the Lighthouse Harley-Davidson dealership in Huntington Station, NY. The exhibit will feature memorabilia and motorcycles from many inductees from the LIMHOF including, Joan Jett, Billy Joel, Dee Snider, The Ramones, Darryl McDaniel of Run DMC and more. Billy Joel will be supplying several custom bikes, Twisted Sister have agreed to loan one of their motorcycles and a gas tank signed by Jett, Snider, Peter Tork of The Monkees, Gary U.S.
Harley-Davidson Touring by State
Harley-Davidson Touring by City
Harley-Davidson Touring by Color