1985 Harley Davidson Electra Glide, Classic, Flhtc, Original Owner, Antique on 2040motos
Harley-Davidson Touring description
Ordered in October 1984. Have original Dealership Bill of Sale and NC Title.
Kept in the original Condition. Added many items, yet retained all items removed and they are in great condition.
Bike and removed items bring your purchase up to approximately 98% correct.
1985 Harley enhancements: Belt Drive, Air Suspension Anti-Dive Front Brake System.
Engine, 80 Cu.In. Evolution motor rebuilt approximately 5,000 miles ago.
5 Speed Transmission has Reverse Gear installed and it makes backing and parking a dream.
Sampson pipes sound nice. Paint and Chrome look great. Bike has never been laid down or in any accident.
Mileage is accurate; however, I do ride it often. I have put about 1,000 miles on it within last four months.
8-26-2013 I rode 330 Miles-Great Ride! (Avg. MPG: 51.1)
Always garaged and maintained in the true Harley fashion.
Bike was appraised by local Harley Davidson Dealer for $12,500.00
Reserve is fair and reasonable and it is no where close to the appraisal.
Shipping is the responsibility of the winning bidder.
Bike will be released when payment transaction is complete (must clear bank).
I can store motorcycle for 30 days at no charge when payment transaction is complete.
Bike has been serviced and is ready to make a cross country trip, are you ready?
More motos for Sale
- Red kymco like 200i, scooter, like new, single owner(US $1,433.00)
- 1976 bmw r75/6 custom cafe racer(US $1,225.00)
- 2010 harley-davidson ultra classic($24,988)
- 2013 moto guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx ($15,990)
- Brand new, 2011 royal enfieldc5, teal, 50 state, $1500 discount! price reduced(US $5,517.00)
- 2013 aprilia rsv4 r aprc abs ($14,999)
Harley-Davidson Touring for Sale
- 2005 harley-davidson touring custom (US $10,000.00)
- Harley road king police 2000(US $8,900.00)
- 2008 harley davidson electra-glide classic touring 246 actual miles 1584cc(US $17,000.00)
- 140hp 2010 street glide(US $26,000.00)
- 2012 black beauty ultra limited. almost new only 1514 miles factory warranty !!!(US $20,900.00)
- 2010 ultra classic touring cycle(US $18,000.00)
Moto blogWed, 07 Aug 2013
Zach Ness, grandson of legendary custom bike builder, Arlen Ness, and his team are on a mission to break new ground in the custom motorcycle world. National Geographic Channel is going to capture Ness’ attempts on its new show, Let It Ride, With Zach Ness, premiering Wednesday, August 14 at 9pm EST. Coming from one of the most well-known names in motorcycling carries with it significant pressure, but Zach welcomes the challenge.Thu, 10 Jun 2010
Canadian publication Cycle Canada had some fun on a photoshoot for its review of the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight for the July issue. As Pete wrote in our own review, the Harley-Davidson Sportster Forty-Eight has a rugged, bobber-inspired look with its chopped fender, chubby front tire and underslung mirrors. For the guys over at Cycle Canada, the Forty-Eight conjured up a rather odd image: roller derby.Mon, 19 Aug 2013
Harley-Davidson revealed a five-model Sportster lineup for 2014 with some minor updates including new options for ABS and the H-D Smart Security System. The 2014 Sportster line consists of the 883cc SuperLow and Iron 883 and the 1200cc Forty-Eight, Seventy-Two and 1200 Custom. All five models received new brakes, with larger 300mm front rotors replacing the old 292mm discs.
Harley-Davidson Touring by State
Harley-Davidson Touring by City
Harley-Davidson Touring by Color