2009 Harley Davidson Road King Classic Turquoise / Cream 15,950.00 on 2040motos
Harley-Davidson Touring description
THANKS FOR LOOKING.
15,950.00 OBO REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
More motos for Sale
Harley-Davidson Touring for Sale
- 2007 harley davidson ultra classic flhtcu(US $11,900.00)
- 2012 harley davidson road glide ultra like new & recently serviced(US $22,500.00)
- Harley davidson ultra 2006 flhtc-ui brandy wine(US $4,500.00)
- 2013 "cvo" ultra classic electra glide 110 anniversary edition(US $31,600.00)
- 2009 harley davidson street glide 23" custom bagger(US $16,600.00)
- 2011 harley davidson road glide(US $13,433.00)
Moto blogFri, 26 Jul 2013
In a conference call with investors yesterday, Harley-Davidson Inc. admitted the rumors are true: the Motor Company is dropping the Road Glide. According to the Milwaukee Business Journal, during the investor call Thursday discussing second-quarter results Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) Senior Vice President and CFO John Olin publicly confirmed the previously reported model dump to the Motor Company’s Touring lineup.Wed, 13 Nov 2013
Want to instantaneously increase your moto-cred to superstar level? Are you (or one of your people) available to be in Anaheim, CA at 3:05 PM on November 23rd? Do you have the financial resources to write a check in the upper six figures?Mon, 26 May 2014
Bryan Smith edged out Kenny Coolbeth Jr. by a mere 0.041 seconds to win the AMA Pro Flat Track Experts Twins race at the Springfield Mile. The ten laps of the race saw Smith and his Kawasaki battling for the lead with Coolbeth and Jake Johnson and Jared Mees sitting close behind waiting for an opening.
Harley-Davidson Touring by State
Harley-Davidson Touring by City
Harley-Davidson Touring by Color