1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
More motos for Sale
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogFri, 12 Apr 2013
AMA Pro Racing announced a new class for Flat Track racing designed to provide a new stepping stone for up-and-coming Pro-licensed racers, replacing the Pro Singles class in 2014. The new class, to be called Basic Twins, is more or less a revival of the Basic Expert Twins division that ran during the 2007 and 2008 seasons, but dropped when the Pro Singles class was introduced for 2009. The new class will give young racers a chance to showcase their skills on Twins, easing their transition to eventually enter the Grand National Expert Twins class.Tue, 29 Nov 2011
Honda is reportedly moving production of 400cc and larger motorcycles to Thailand from Japan to reduce production costs and overcome the rising value of the yen. According to Japanese news outlet Daily Yomiuri, Honda plans to produce 400cc and 500cc models at a new factory to be built in the suburbs of Bangkok, Thailand. Honda currently produces small displacement models such as the CBR250R in Thailand, with larger models coming out of Honda’s factory in Kumamoto, Japan.Tue, 05 Feb 2013
The Motorcycle Industry Council reported a 2.6% increase in motorcycle sales in the U.S. market for 2012. According to the industry group’s figures, American consumers purchased 452,386 motorcycles in 2012 compared to 440,899 motorcycles in 2011.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color