1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogMon, 10 Mar 2014
As we expected following similar recalls in Australia and Japan, American Honda has announced a recall campaign on the 2013 CB500F, CB500X and CBR500R because of a risk of oil leaking from the engine. The recall affects 6,954 units in the U.S. including ABS and non-ABS models.Wed, 25 Jul 2012
A rookie to Laguna Seca, Stefan Bradl shows one way to prepare for the Corkscrew; by riding his LCR Honda RC213V down the famous Lombard Street in San Francisco. The reigning Moto2 champion may have never raced at the Californian track but earlier this year he used a break between races to learn the circuit on a Honda CBR1000RR, having only had a virtual experience of Laguna before this year. At the time the young German said: "It is downhill, and there are lots of blind corners.Tue, 07 Jun 2011
Get the Flash Player to see this player. Applications are now being accepted for the new Moto3 class in the 2012 Grand Prix World Championship. Teams interested in competing in the four-stroke 250cc Moto3 class are asked to register their interest with the International Road Racing Teams Association.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color