1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
More motos for Sale
- 1977 benelli sei 750cc. vintage collectors motorcycle!(US $5,499.00)
- 2013 yamaha royal star venture s (US $0.00)
- 2006 hyosung aquilia 650 (US $)
- Phoenix 125 not honda kawasaki suzuki yamaha 125cc sport bike(US $152.50)
- 2001 indian scout centennial edition super clean with only 3k miles(US $4,400.00)
- 2008 victory vegas low ($10,995)
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogMon, 18 Jul 2011
Honda is recalling certain 2009-2010 ST1300 sport touring motorcycles due to a risk of a brake fluid leakage. According to documents released by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the pre-formed hose supplying fluid from the rear brake reservoir to the rear brake master cylinder is routed in a way that puts it at risk of damage. When the Honda ST1300 is heavily loaded and ridden over rough surfaces, the rear suspension may bottom out, causing the hose to contact the swingarm.Tue, 14 May 2013
American Honda announced it will offer a new 125cc modern interpretation of the classic Monkey Bike to U.S. consumers as the Honda Grom. Originally announced in January for Asia as the MSX125, the new Honda Grom will arrive in the U.S.Thu, 24 Apr 2014
In June, Flagstaff residents Eva Rupert and Josh Remer will be riding vintage 100cc motorcycles across the state of Arizona to raise money for Blood:Water Mission, a Nashville non-profit that builds HIV/AIDS clinics and clean water wells in Africa. Both Josh and Eva are avid motorcyclists and wanted a way to use what they love to make a difference in the world. They see their ride as a more exciting version of a walk-a-thon.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color