1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
More motos for Sale
- 2012 aprilia dorsoduro 1200 ($9,999)
- 1974 mz ts250 ts 250 vintage ahrma cafe racer triumph bsa(US $1,025.00)
- 1968 greeves wessex 250 barn find(US $500.00)
- Mint gorilla motor works 2012 lucky scooter(US $850.00)
- 2010 victory kingpin 8-ball cruiser (US $11,599.00)
- 1971 bsa a75r rocket iii custom (US $8,450.00)
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogMon, 13 Jun 2011
On average approximately 50,000 motorcycles are stolen each year. They're taken from outside homes, from large urban environments across the countries major cites and highly organised gangs are at the heart of thefts preying on innocent motorcyclists. Experts of motorcycle security, Acumen advise on how to protect your bike: How to reduce the chance of theft Protection is like layers of an onion – the more the layers; the longer it takes.Thu, 24 Oct 2013
Tired of dinging up your wheels when you change your motorcycle tires? The No-Mar Tire Changer booth at the American International Motorcycle Expo in Orlando, Fla. offered up some options that may brighten your day.Fri, 08 Nov 2013
In what’s become somewhat of a dubious EICMA tradition, Italian authorities have seized scooters from various show exhibitors because their designs allegedly infringed on the designs of other manufacturers. Back in 2011, authorities seized a three-wheeled scooter called the Yiben YB 250 ZKT because it was deemed to resemble the Piaggio MP3. Last year, authorities seized six models from five exhibitors that allegedly infringed on the trademarked design of Vespa scooters.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color