1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
More motos for Sale
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogMon, 07 May 2012
Ryan Dungey scored his fourth win of the season but it was not enough to take second place in the points race behind champion Ryan Villopoto. That honor went to JGRMX Yamaha‘s Davi Millsaps who placed second to Dungey in the season-ending race at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas. Dungey took the holeshot and led every lap to take the win for Red Bull KTM.Wed, 03 Sep 2014
You may know Brock’s Performance as one of the leading tuners of motorcycles that go seriously fast. From 200 mph dragsters to 200-plus horsepower sportbikes, but in reality, if it has an engine and two wheels, Brock can help make it go faster. Case in point is the hugely popular Honda Grom. The Brock’s Performance Alien Head Full Exhaust System ($399.95) for Honda’s pint-sized Grom combines legendary, race-proven performance with the distinctive look and sound of a show-polished Alien Head muffler.Mon, 14 Apr 2014
Ryan Villopoto won his fifth race of the season while James Stewart took second place to just barely remain in contention for the 2014 AMA Supercross title. Meanwhile it was a bitter-sweet podium for third-place finisher KTM‘s Ryan Dungey who was officially mathematically eliminated from title contention. Racing in his home town of Seattle, Wash., Villopoto led every lap en route to an easy win, his fifth of the season.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color