1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
More motos for Sale
- 2002 victory v92 tc deluxe touring loaded runs great no reserve(US $4,999.00)
- 2008 can-am spyder with reverse 5 speed manual 3 wheel disc brakes(US $8,500.00)
- Kymco gti300 scooter / motorcycle 300cc under 3000 miles great shape *nr*(US $2,000.00)
- Milwaukee motorcycle company patriot fxr hot street custom bike(US $4,900.00)
- Mini bike(US $600.00)
- 2013 victory jackpot ($18,499)
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogFri, 28 Feb 2014
The International Motorcycling Federation (FIM) released the official entry list for the 2014 MotoGP Championship including 23 riders representing 13 teams. The final entry list also lists each rider’s status as either a Open or Factory class rider. The eight Factory riders are allowed to use their teams’ own proprietary ECU software but are otherwise limited by a freeze on engine development, a limit of five engines for the whole season and just 5.3 gallons of fuel per race.Tue, 12 Nov 2013
American racer Nicky Hayden made his first appearance with the Aspar Team, testing the Honda RCV1000R production racer at the official MotoGP post-season test at Spain’s Valencia circuit. Hayden completed 76 laps on the RCV1000R, posting a top lap time of 1:32.576, putting him 13th on the time sheet. The test time was 0.188 seconds faster than his top lap time in Sunday’s race at Valencia on the Ducati Desmosedici.Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Andrea Dovizioso describes the perfect lap from the start to the corners. All three of the Repsol Honda riders have very different riding styles and comparing the above footage of Dovi against Stoner you can see that he is a lot more conservative on the bike than a ragged lap of his Australian team-mate. Still incredibly rapid though.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color