1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
More motos for Sale
- Df250rtb bobber rigid hard tail hardtail 250cc china chinese scooter zongshen(US $500.00)
- 2013 kawasaki kx 250f(US $6,299.00)
- 2004 independence custom chopper 250 tire 100 ci revtech softail(US $6,200.00)
- Like new, 2010 model vespa 150lx scooter. yellow(US $2,995.00)
- 2007 bmw f 800 s($3,500)
- 2000 dark purple/metallic blue ultra cycle ground pounder custom motorcycle(US $6,000.00)
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogTue, 29 May 2012
Honda introduced its 2013 CRF off-road model lineup featuring a new CRF450R motocross bike and a new entry-level CRF110F trail bike. The 2013 Honda CRF450R was developed from Honda’s factory racebikes in the Japanese Motocross Championship, along with input from its European and AMA factory squads and racing legend Jeremy McGrath. The 2013 model features new Kayaba pneumatic front forks, just like Kawasaki’s competing KX450F.Thu, 11 Jul 2013
The Honda Pro Racing Line is a fully interactive digital magazine produced by Honda Pro Racing dedicated to Honda athletes in motorcycle sport, whether it’s on paved racetracks, roads (think Isle of Man), or dirt. It takes you inside the fast-moving and colourful world of Honda Pro Racing and brings it all to life on your mobile, tablet or desktop — absolutely free. The premier issue of the digital magazine is focused largely on Honda’s MotoGP, World Endurance and Isle of Man TT teams, with some ink given to HRC’s Dakar contenders as well.Thu, 30 Sep 2010
You've got to be reasonably mental to ride a 200bhp Superbike on slicks around the narrow cart track that is Cadwell Park. We've met Josh Brookes a few times and we can vouch that he qualifies highly for the task in hand. That's a compliment, by the way.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color