1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
More motos for Sale
- 2002 indian chief($2,800)
- 2012 honda ruckus(US $3,700.00)
- 1948 cushman package kar aaca grand national senior winner(US $6,000.00)
- Ossa tr280i fuel injected trials bike(US $6,395.00)
- 1968 benelli cobra 50 vintage italian scrambler original condition(US $2,000.00)
- 1973 hodaka combat wambat(US $650.00)
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogThu, 29 Nov 2012
1 of 6Next Last A little while ago, we published a review of a motorcycle Honda produces for the Indian market called the Unicorn Dazzler. Yes, that’s the actual name of a production motorcycle designed by Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, a Honda subsidiary. In his review of the 150cc motorcycle, Rajeev Gaikwad said the Honda Unicorn Dazzler was “a handsome commuter with an enthusiastic and proven engine” though it was underwhelming in terms of performance and handling as the higher-priced successor to the regular Honda Unicorn also sold in India.Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Unfortunately, The George White branch at Slough has closed which means the sales, clothing and servicing departments are all gone. I got to know a few of the guys there as they're local to me and helped put my 848 Challenge bike together. If you used to get your bike serviced there, you might wonder where you can now go to get it done.Tue, 17 Nov 2009
Yamaha Motor Co. announced Monday that it is cutting the ringers from its company rugby team. The Yamaha Jubilo rugby club competes in the Top League, the highest level Japanese Rugby Football Union pro league. The team currently sits fifth out of 14 teams with a 3-2-2 record with a roster of 17 professional players including nine non-Japanese imports.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color