1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
More motos for Sale
- 2012 moto guzzi norge gt 8v - clearance priced !! ($13,990)
- 1967 bsa a65it thunderbolt twin chopper project w/rolling chassis, motor etc(US $660.00)
- 2012 gasgas 2]econ txt 250 trials motorcycle(US $4,200.00)
- 1996 yamaha pw 80 ($895)
- 1965 bsa lightning rocket vintage style bobber new construction show condition(US $2,550.00)
- 2014 aprilia dorsoduro 750 abs mx (US $9,499.00)
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogThu, 12 Jul 2012
Honda Racing Corporation announced it has signed rising Spanish talent Marc Marquez to a two-year contract on its factory team. He will race alongside Dani Pedrosa who signed a two-year contract extension with Honda to race in the 2013 MotoGP Championship. Marquez currently leads the Moto2 Championship by 43 points for the Catalunya Caixa Repsol team after finishing second in the series in 2011.Mon, 12 Aug 2013
For the 2013 Red Bull Indianapolis MotoGP event, Honda is offering a VIP package it has never offered before. Plus there will be opportunities for fans to attend interviews with Repsol Honda riders Dani Pedrosa, Marc Márquez and LCR Honda rider Stefan Bradl. Interviews with Pedrosa and Márquez will take place on Saturday from 4:30 to 4:45 pm on the Moto Midway Main stage, while Bradl and Livio Suppo, Repsol Honda Team Principal, will be interviewed at the Honda display tent (time to be determined).Thu, 12 Feb 2009
Motorcycle Retro is a pet project of former Motorcyclist editor Mitch Boehm, launching as Motorcyclist Retro in early 2008 under the Source Interlink media umbrella. It featured a contemporary look at motorcycles of the 1960s through the 1980s. However, the circulation numbers of MR didn’t meet the expectations of the media conglomerate, and they cancelled production of the magazine after just two issues.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color