1994 Honda Goldwing Gl1500 on 2040motos
Honda Gold Wing description
For sale is a 1994 Hodna Goldwing GL1500. This motorcycle is in good condition. Tires are in good condition
Has helmet intercom connections.
Garage kept, come with factory owners manual.
Motorcycle does not have reverse nor cruise control.
More motos for Sale
- Carbon fiber limited edition mv agusta f4(US $6,800.00)
- 2003 moto guzzi roso corsa, only miles(US $6,999.99)
- 1978 maico 250(US $1,800.00)
- 1971 rupp roadster 2 minibike(US $999.00)
- 2010 custom chopper johnny pag spyder 300cc(US $1,860.00)
- Big dog chopper pitt bull custom motorcycle led chrome 107 custom paint(US $5,850.00)
Honda Gold Wing for Sale
- 2003 honda gold wing 1800 cruiser (US $14,995.00)
- 1996 honda gl1500se goldwing se low miles loaded with trailer!(US $9,998.00)
- 2003 honda gold wing 1800(US $10,700.00)
- 2006 honda gold wing 1800 touring (US $28,900.00)
- Honda gl1800 goldwing f6b deluxe trike!!!!(US $28,999.00)
- 2012 honda gold wing touring (US $21,500.00)
Moto blogTue, 17 Nov 2009
Yamaha Motor Co. announced Monday that it is cutting the ringers from its company rugby team. The Yamaha Jubilo rugby club competes in the Top League, the highest level Japanese Rugby Football Union pro league. The team currently sits fifth out of 14 teams with a 3-2-2 record with a roster of 17 professional players including nine non-Japanese imports.Mon, 17 Mar 2014
Yoshimura Suzuki‘s James Stewart captured his third win of the 2014 AMA Supercross season and 48th 450 class victory of his career, tying him with Ricky Carmichael for second on the all-time win list behind Jeremy McGrath‘s 72. Racing before a crowd of 50,856 fans at Ford Field in Detroit, Stewart took the lead from holeshot-taker Cole Seely shortly before the end of the second lap and led the rest of the 20-lap race for the win. Stewart led by as much as 7.1 second but eased off at the end, crossing the finish less than two seconds ahead of Kawasaki‘s Ryan Villopoto.
New Delhi Auto Expo 2012 – Motorcycle Manufacturers Draw Battle Lines for World’s Second Largest MarketMon, 09 Jan 2012
In past years, the biennial Auto Expo in India slipped under the radar while the industry was focused more on shows such as EICMA in Italy and Intermot in Germany. But with India’s middle class starting to flex its financial muscle while other markets continue to struggle, the New Delhi show is becoming much more prominent, with major OEMs positioning themselves to claim a piece of the India’s 13 million vehicles-a-year market. We’ve already looked at India-produced Royal Enfield’s new Thunderbird 500 and Hero Moto’s hybrid scooter concept which debuted at the Auto Expo, and today we’ll look at what the major international OEMs presented.
Honda Gold Wing by State
Honda Gold Wing by City
Honda Gold Wing by Color