1994 Honda Goldwing Gl1500 on 2040motos
Honda Gold Wing description
For sale is a 1994 Hodna Goldwing GL1500. This motorcycle is in good condition. Tires are in good condition
Has helmet intercom connections.
Garage kept, come with factory owners manual.
Motorcycle does not have reverse nor cruise control.
More motos for Sale
- 2009 xingyue xy150t cc motor scooter motorcycle 70mpg 80mph ln helmet incld(US $825.00)
- 2007 mv agusta f4 senna(US $10,877.77)
- Stellar mini bike 3 hp briggs and stratton engine with front and rear shocks(US $300.00)
- 2012 can am spyder rss-se5, rs s-se5, rss se5, rss, rs(US $6,350.00)
- 2002 aprilia rst 1000 futura ($4,199)
- 2009 husqvarna 530rr, ca plated supermoto(US $3,000.00)
Honda Gold Wing for Sale
- 2003 honda gold wing 1800 cruiser (US $14,995.00)
- 1996 honda gl1500se goldwing se low miles loaded with trailer!(US $9,998.00)
- 2003 honda gold wing 1800(US $10,700.00)
- 2006 honda gold wing 1800 touring (US $28,900.00)
- Honda gl1800 goldwing f6b deluxe trike!!!!(US $28,999.00)
- 2012 honda gold wing touring (US $21,500.00)
Moto blogThu, 16 Feb 2012
Engine tuning company Mugen Motorsports announced it will compete in the TT Zero electric motorcycle race at the 2012 Isle of Man TT. Though not officially a Honda company,Mugen was founded by Hirotoshi Honda, son of Honda founder Soichiro Honda, and the company is best known for its work as an engine tuner and parts maker for Honda vehicles. The Mugen entry to the TT Zero represents possibly the closest connection so far between a traditional motorcycle OEM and the relatively new realm of electric motorcycle racing.Wed, 21 May 2014
With the Supercross season over, and Motocross season now beginning, Thursday, May 22, will be a media day leading up to the Red Bull Glen Helen National. This event is open to all journalists — no credential necessary. The day kicks off at 1pm, with a press conference featuring former 450 Class Champions: Ryan Dungey, James Stewart and Chad Reed. The floor will be open for media Q&A.Thu, 17 Oct 2013
The inaugural American International Motorcycle Expo in Orlando, Fla. has something for just about every two-wheel fanatic – including customized scooters. If you’re happiest tinkering on a low-displacement scooter, the Parts For Scooters booth at AIMExpo is the place you want to be.
Honda Gold Wing by State
Honda Gold Wing by City
Honda Gold Wing by Color