1994 Honda Goldwing Gl1500 on 2040motos
Honda Gold Wing description
For sale is a 1994 Hodna Goldwing GL1500. This motorcycle is in good condition. Tires are in good condition
Has helmet intercom connections.
Garage kept, come with factory owners manual.
Motorcycle does not have reverse nor cruise control.
More motos for Sale
- 2007 ural patrol w/ sidecar, 2wd, black color, great project bike,brembo,damaged(US $4,900.00)
- Mint condition 500miles 150cc gy6 motor no rev limit cdi fully automatic trans(US $1,500.00)
- 2011 harley davidson wideglide($13,000)
- 1973 husqvarna desert master(US $8,500.00)
- 2002 suzuki rm125 ($1,500)
- New boss hoss never titled basket($12,500)
Honda Gold Wing for Sale
- 2003 honda gold wing 1800 cruiser (US $14,995.00)
- 1996 honda gl1500se goldwing se low miles loaded with trailer!(US $9,998.00)
- 2003 honda gold wing 1800(US $10,700.00)
- 2006 honda gold wing 1800 touring (US $28,900.00)
- Honda gl1800 goldwing f6b deluxe trike!!!!(US $28,999.00)
- 2012 honda gold wing touring (US $21,500.00)
Moto blogFri, 16 Dec 2011
First some bad news: the new 2012 Honda CBR1000RR doesn’t come with traction control. The good news: It doesn’t matter. It’s still an absolute blast to ride.Mon, 28 Feb 2011
As I’ve been gagging for the new race season to kick off so it was almost a pleasure getting up at stupid 0 clock to watch the World Superbike Championship opener at Phillip Island last weekend. I have to say Messrs Burnicle and Whitham were on form although I was disappointed there were none of the usual verbal attacks on each other that always add to the entertainment. I’m sure they will put things right soon but the world superbike regulars must have been disheartened that Moto GP veterans nailed five of the six available rostrum slots.Wed, 16 Apr 2014
German company Ronax GmbH is producing a limited edition street-legal two-stroke sportbike rumored to be based on the Honda NSR500 GP racebike. The company isn’t releasing much information but what little it has revealed about the Ronax 500 has certainly piqued our interest. What we do know for certain is the motorcycle will be powered by a 500cc two-stroke V-4 engine, which sounds like Honda’s racebike of yesteryear.
Honda Gold Wing by State
Honda Gold Wing by City
Honda Gold Wing by Color