1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogTue, 12 Nov 2013
Italian software developer Digital Tales is producing the first fully-licensed World Superbike Championship video game for mobile devices. The WSBK mobile game for tablet and smartphone devices was introduced at the 2013 EICMA show, with racers such as Pata Honda‘s Michel Fabrizio and two-time defending Superstock 1000 Champion Sylvain Barrier demonstrating the game for EICMA visitors. Digital Tales previously produced a MotoGP game in 2010 and the Ducati Challenge game for iOS devices.Wed, 27 Aug 2014
If you’re like us, you never get enough Isle of Man videos. While the men and machines that fly around the course are nothing short of mesmerizing, let’s take a moment and talk about a crucial aspect of any race: the tires. In this Honda-supplied video, Dunlop technicians, along with 21-time TT winner, John McGuiness, talk about the challenges the Isle throws at tires.Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Ryan Villopoto won his fifth main event race of the year at Daytona to take over the lead in the 2013 AMA Supercross championship standings. The win is the third at Daytona in the Monster Energy Kawasaki racer’s career, matching the totals set by Bob Hannah, Mike Kiedrowski, Jeremy McGrath and Chad Reed. Only Ricky Carmichael, who designed the sand-based Daytona track, holds more Supercross wins at Daytona with five victories.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color