1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogWed, 03 Oct 2012
As we expected, Honda announced it will bring its retro-styled CB1100 to Europe at the 2012 Intermot show in Cologne, Germany. Previously only available in Japan and Australia, the CB1100 will be available in Europe for 2013, though there is still no sign it will ever be offered in North America. Though it sounds close in name to Honda‘s CB1000R, the two naked standards reflect two differing philosophies.Mon, 31 Oct 2011
Honda reports a 20.0% year-on-year increase in motorcycle and ATV sales over the second quarter ended Sept. 30, 2011. Despite a record second quarter for motorcycle sales, Honda saw a drop in net profit due to struggling auto sales and the aftereffects of the Japanese earthquake in March and flooding in Thailand.Wed, 09 Jul 2014
Moriwaki has announced the launch of a new Women’s team for the Suzuka 4 Hours Endurance Race 2014, that will include two team riders, both from the USA: Melissa Paris and Shelina Moreda. The race will take place on the 23rd, 24th and 25th of July. With Synergy Force Japan as the main sponsor for the project, the two American ladies are just as highly motivated as the team members of Synergy Force Moriwaki Club.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color