1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogMon, 03 Jun 2013
Michael Dunlop captured his second victory in the 2013 Isle of Man TT, winning the first Supersport race a day after doing the same in the Superbike race. But it was a different Dunlop that led early on the first lap. Older brother William Dunlop on the Milwaukee Yamaha R6 had the fastest time through Glen Helen, between the ninth and tenth milestones of the Isle of Man’s Mountain course.Thu, 04 Sep 2014
Honda is celebrating the 40th year since the 1975 debut of the Gold Wing with special anniversary editions for 2015. Both the Gold Wing and the Gold Wing F6B will come with 40th anniversary badging. “For 2015 we are proud to be celebrating 40 years of the Gold Wing.Mon, 28 Jul 2014
American Honda surprised almost everybody when it announced it would offer a trials bike earlier this year. The Repsol-colored 2014 Montesa Honda COTA 4RT was only offered in limited numbers for the U.S. market, but if you missed out on that initial batch, there’s good news, as Honda will again offer it in 2015, with some new updates.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color