1974 Kawasaki H2 750 on 2040motos
Kawasaki Other description
1974 Kawasaki H2 750
Here is a 1974 H2 750 in EXCELLENT CONDITION with 95,914 true miles. The engine has been professionally and completely rebuilt to factory original standards. This is a very nice running motorcycle today.
The original chrome is present on all chrome parts, and is in good condition as you can see from photos.
This H2 was purchased from Motorcycle and Model Railroad Museum in Green Bay Wisconsin in 2010.
There are no detected flaws in the tank and paint. One side cover is missing the 750 emblem but emblems are readily available and easy to acquire.
There is a very small leak over time in the gas petcock valve.
Quite a nice original example for the serious collector.
More motos for Sale
- 1970's benelli 750sei(US $500.00)
- 2003 big dog pitbull chopper(US $1,275.00)
- 2008 can-am spyder with reverse 5 speed manual 3 wheel disc brakes(US $8,500.00)
- 2011 ural tourist 750 ($12,499)
- 2011 husqvarna txc449(US $5,000.00)
- 2006 american ironhorse 10th anniversary texas chopper cruiser (US $19,950.00)
Kawasaki Other for Sale
- Kawasaki motorcycle zzr 600(US $1,175.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz 1000 motorcycle custom fast clear title "no reserve" $1700(US $1,700.00)
- 2007 kawasaki bn125 eliminator 125 w/warranty(US $760.00)
- 2001 kawasaki drifter cruiser (US $4,999.00)
- 2009 kawasaki other (US $8,995.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz650 b1(US $1,647.00)
Moto blogWed, 03 Oct 2012
As expected, Kawasaki unveiled a new mid-sized model to its Z lineup at the 2012 Intermot show in Cologne, Germany. The new 2013 Z800 slots into Kawasaki’s European lineup replacing the Z750 below the Z1000. The Z800 also arrives as Kawasaki celebrates the 40th anniversary of the original Z1.Wed, 24 Dec 2008
The TV show CHiPs was what first got me interested in motorcycles. A young boy when the late 70′s show made its debut on the air, I thought it was extremely cool to be on the California Highway Patrol, but especially so while riding around on a Kawasaki 1000. Erik Estrada even had a cool name and car on the show, going by ‘Ponch’ and driving a Firebird.Mon, 10 Feb 2014
James Stewart captured his first AMA Supercross win of the season, leading all 20 laps before a crowd of 56,828 fans at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, Calif. The Yoshimura Suzuki rider becomes the fourth different winner of the season in the 450 class through six rounds. The news was less positive for last week’s winner Chad Reed.
Kawasaki Other by State
Kawasaki Other by City
Kawasaki Other by Color