1974 Kawasaki H2 750 on 2040motos
Kawasaki Other description
1974 Kawasaki H2 750
Here is a 1974 H2 750 in EXCELLENT CONDITION with 95,914 true miles. The engine has been professionally and completely rebuilt to factory original standards. This is a very nice running motorcycle today.
The original chrome is present on all chrome parts, and is in good condition as you can see from photos.
This H2 was purchased from Motorcycle and Model Railroad Museum in Green Bay Wisconsin in 2010.
There are no detected flaws in the tank and paint. One side cover is missing the 750 emblem but emblems are readily available and easy to acquire.
There is a very small leak over time in the gas petcock valve.
Quite a nice original example for the serious collector.
More motos for Sale
- 2006 boss hoss 502 big block(US $25,000.00)
- 1978 moto guzzi v50 small block(US $1,505.00)
- 2013 can-am spyder rt limited se5 ($28,476)
- 2004 bmc hooligan chopper 100" revtech 240 rear tire soft tail updated lighting(US $5,000.00)
- 2000 vor 400mx(US $2,450.00)
- Snyder st600-c 3 wheel motorcycle(US $4,850.00)
Kawasaki Other for Sale
- Kawasaki motorcycle zzr 600(US $1,175.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz 1000 motorcycle custom fast clear title "no reserve" $1700(US $1,700.00)
- 2007 kawasaki bn125 eliminator 125 w/warranty(US $760.00)
- 2001 kawasaki drifter cruiser (US $4,999.00)
- 2009 kawasaki other (US $8,995.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz650 b1(US $1,647.00)
Moto blogThu, 08 Sep 2011
Last night Kawasaki premiered Grassroots: Celebrating 30 Years of Team Green at Oakley sunglasses HQ theater at Oakley headquarters in Foothill Ranch, California. Powersports industry personalities, Team Green racers from all disciplines, friends and journalists were all in attendance to support and celebrate Kawasaki’s commitment to the up-and-coming racer. The 24-minute movie highlights the past and present efforts Kawasaki delivers to amateur racers, turning them into the champions race fans love to celebrate.Mon, 02 Jul 2012
Next year's WSB bikes must carry fake headlight stickers to make them look like their road-going equivalents – and Kawasaki previewed the new look at yesterday's race at Aragon. The idea is to add to WSB's road bike links and to further distinguish the bikes from the latest breed of CRT MotoGP machines. However, it means adding meaningless stickers on a large and potentially valuable acreage of prime sponsorship space on the bike's nose, with much of the rest already taken up by the rider's number; not necessarily a good thing when money is already hard to find in international racing.Thu, 09 Jul 2009
Are you stuck on the idea of getting a sportbike but feeling a little light in the money clip? Luckily for you there are lots of price conscious solutions on the sportbike market. This list will give you a good idea about what kind of bike you can get for as little money as possible.
Kawasaki Other by State
Kawasaki Other by City
Kawasaki Other by Color