1974 Kawasaki H2 750 on 2040motos
Kawasaki Other description
1974 Kawasaki H2 750
Here is a 1974 H2 750 in EXCELLENT CONDITION with 95,914 true miles. The engine has been professionally and completely rebuilt to factory original standards. This is a very nice running motorcycle today.
The original chrome is present on all chrome parts, and is in good condition as you can see from photos.
This H2 was purchased from Motorcycle and Model Railroad Museum in Green Bay Wisconsin in 2010.
There are no detected flaws in the tank and paint. One side cover is missing the 750 emblem but emblems are readily available and easy to acquire.
There is a very small leak over time in the gas petcock valve.
Quite a nice original example for the serious collector.
More motos for Sale
- 2001 boss hoss custom bagger(US $19,000.00)
- 2011 green g5!(US $3,000.00)
- 2013 victory judge cruiser (US $13,999.00)
- Motorcycle chopper big dog chopper chopper softail(US $10,000.00)
- 2014 mv agusta f4 abs white new ready to ship worldwide! call for other models!(US $18,500.00)
- 2011 ktm 350 sx dirt bike(US $1,725.00)
Kawasaki Other for Sale
- Kawasaki motorcycle zzr 600(US $1,175.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz 1000 motorcycle custom fast clear title "no reserve" $1700(US $1,700.00)
- 2007 kawasaki bn125 eliminator 125 w/warranty(US $760.00)
- 2001 kawasaki drifter cruiser (US $4,999.00)
- 2009 kawasaki other (US $8,995.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz650 b1(US $1,647.00)
Moto blogMon, 14 Oct 2013
A number of rare, one-of-a-kind bikes with ties to the AMA Motorcycle Hall Of Fame‘s newest inductees will be on display at the 2013 AMA Legends Weekend, at the Green Valley Ranch Resort in Las Vegas, Nev.,†Friday†and Saturday, Oct 18-19. Tickets are available to the general public. Jeffrey V.Thu, 13 Sep 2012
After making a bold statement last year as the king of the hyperbike segment, there wasnít much to complain about with the Ninja ZX-14R. With gobs of power, torque and all-around badassery, we liked the 14R so much we named it our 2012 Motorcycle of the Year. However, that doesnít mean we didnít have one minor gripe.Mon, 17 Feb 2014
Eugene Laverty, aboard his Voltcom Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000, led the field today as the first day of World Superbike testing got underway at the Phillip Island circuit in Australia, site of the first race of the 2014 season. Under sunny skies and perfect weather conditions, Laverty adapted quickly to his new ride after spending last season aboard the Aprilia RSV4 Factory. The Suzuki offered incredible feedback and allowed him to push right out of the gates, ultimately setting a fastest lap time of 1:30.513.
Kawasaki Other by State
Kawasaki Other by City
Kawasaki Other by Color