1974 Kawasaki H2 750 on 2040motos
Kawasaki Other description
1974 Kawasaki H2 750
Here is a 1974 H2 750 in EXCELLENT CONDITION with 95,914 true miles. The engine has been professionally and completely rebuilt to factory original standards. This is a very nice running motorcycle today.
The original chrome is present on all chrome parts, and is in good condition as you can see from photos.
This H2 was purchased from Motorcycle and Model Railroad Museum in Green Bay Wisconsin in 2010.
There are no detected flaws in the tank and paint. One side cover is missing the 750 emblem but emblems are readily available and easy to acquire.
There is a very small leak over time in the gas petcock valve.
Quite a nice original example for the serious collector.
More motos for Sale
- 2000 bimota db4 w/factory race kit - xlnt condition & runs great(US $10,100.01)
- 1969 bsa lightning project(US $750.00)
- 2002 big dog ~ pitbull ~ bid to win!!!!!!(US $5,700.00)
- 2009 qlink legacy 250 cruiser (US $1,699.00)
- 2005 titan rubbermount chopper(US $10,000.00)
- Mustang pony 2013 replica by csc motorcycles 150cc 5 speed street legal(US $3,995.00)
Kawasaki Other for Sale
- Kawasaki motorcycle zzr 600(US $1,175.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz 1000 motorcycle custom fast clear title "no reserve" $1700(US $1,700.00)
- 2007 kawasaki bn125 eliminator 125 w/warranty(US $760.00)
- 2001 kawasaki drifter cruiser (US $4,999.00)
- 2009 kawasaki other (US $8,995.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz650 b1(US $1,647.00)
Moto blogFri, 01 Mar 2013
CONTROL specialist Venhill has launched its new 888 range of bike-specific fast action twistgrips. Supplied complete with the company's top of the range Featherlight cables, the kits are designed for a straightforward replacement of the factory-fitted equipment. Bike-specific kits are now available for the Honda CBR600F, Kawasaki ZX-6R/ZX-10R, Suzuki GSX-R600/750, Triumph 675 Daytona and Yamaha R1/R6, among others, with prices from £105. Here's Venhill's description of the new product: "Manufactured with a robust CNC machined alloy body, the 888 fast action twistgrip provides a choice of two settings and is supplied with two rotors so that riders can select the throttle action that best suits the riding conditions. Settings can be changed swiftly by undoing the two set screws securing the throttle body and changing the rotor. On the fastest setting there is 80° of rotation, (taking up 36mm of the cable), which is typically 45% faster than 'standard' throttles.Mon, 02 Jun 2014
It was a long time coming, but sidecar racer Conrad Harrison can add one accomplishment to his resume: Isle of Man TT winner. Harrison, along with passenger Mike Aylott won the first of two Sure Sidecar TT races. The win was the first for Harrison since he made his Isle of Man TT debut 21 years ago in 1993.Wed, 18 Jan 2012
The International Motorcycling Federation has released a preliminary entry list for the 2012 World Superbike Championship. The preliminary list includes 24 entries representing six manufacturers: Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki. Noticeably absent is Yamaha which announced last summer it would pull out of WSBK racing.
Kawasaki Other by State
Kawasaki Other by City
Kawasaki Other by Color