1974 Kawasaki H2 750 on 2040motos
Kawasaki Other description
1974 Kawasaki H2 750
Here is a 1974 H2 750 in EXCELLENT CONDITION with 95,914 true miles. The engine has been professionally and completely rebuilt to factory original standards. This is a very nice running motorcycle today.
The original chrome is present on all chrome parts, and is in good condition as you can see from photos.
This H2 was purchased from Motorcycle and Model Railroad Museum in Green Bay Wisconsin in 2010.
There are no detected flaws in the tank and paint. One side cover is missing the 750 emblem but emblems are readily available and easy to acquire.
There is a very small leak over time in the gas petcock valve.
Quite a nice original example for the serious collector.
More motos for Sale
- 1972 hodaka ace 100 custom vintage ahrma mx special husky yz bultaco elsinore(US $3,500.00)
- 1949 indian scout 249 vertical twin - no reserve(US $6,500.00)
- Yamaha 2012 v-star 250(US $3,200.00)
- 1963 mustang motor scooter delivey cycle(US $6,439.17)
- 1974 husky 400 wr, original husqvarna 1 owner(US $1,823.88)
- 1995 tomos targa moped(US $275.00)
Kawasaki Other for Sale
- Kawasaki motorcycle zzr 600(US $1,175.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz 1000 motorcycle custom fast clear title "no reserve" $1700(US $1,700.00)
- 2007 kawasaki bn125 eliminator 125 w/warranty(US $760.00)
- 2001 kawasaki drifter cruiser (US $4,999.00)
- 2009 kawasaki other (US $8,995.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz650 b1(US $1,647.00)
Moto blogMon, 29 Apr 2013
Monster Energy Kawasaki racer Ryan Villopoto demonstrated once again he is a the top of his sport, clinching his third-consecutive AMA Supercross championship. Villopoto cemented his title with a win in front of 43,149 fans at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, Utah, his ninth main event victory of the season and 33rd in his career. Though he led every lap, Villopoto didn’t have as easy a time in Salt Lake City as he has had in some races this season.Fri, 10 Oct 2014
Granted, flat track racing isn’t our specialty at MO, but we’re no doubt fans of the action. See our coverage from the 2012 season finale for proof. The following is from an AMA Pro Racing press release: A total of 15 races over eight months couldn’t separate Jared Mees and Bryan Smith by much.Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Get the Flash Player to see this player. When it comes to motorcycle races, there are two that separate the men from the boys: the Isle of Man TT and the Macau Grand Prix. Both races are held on public roads with little to no margin for error.
Kawasaki Other by State
Kawasaki Other by City
Kawasaki Other by Color