1974 Kawasaki H2 750 on 2040motos
Kawasaki Other description
1974 Kawasaki H2 750
Here is a 1974 H2 750 in EXCELLENT CONDITION with 95,914 true miles. The engine has been professionally and completely rebuilt to factory original standards. This is a very nice running motorcycle today.
The original chrome is present on all chrome parts, and is in good condition as you can see from photos.
This H2 was purchased from Motorcycle and Model Railroad Museum in Green Bay Wisconsin in 2010.
There are no detected flaws in the tank and paint. One side cover is missing the 750 emblem but emblems are readily available and easy to acquire.
There is a very small leak over time in the gas petcock valve.
Quite a nice original example for the serious collector.
More motos for Sale
- 2004 big dog bull dog motorcycle(US $3,849.99)
- 2013 mv agusta f3 675 eas ($12,998)
- Lb150t-2 voyager 150cc scooter(US $700.00)
- 2005 victory touring cruiser in great shape and very low miles(US $4,450.00)
- Mint condition,2091 miles never been down or abused.like new,drives new.(US $6,800.00)
- 1949 sunbeam s8 mint-low mile original(US $5,001.99)
Kawasaki Other for Sale
- Kawasaki motorcycle zzr 600(US $1,175.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz 1000 motorcycle custom fast clear title "no reserve" $1700(US $1,700.00)
- 2007 kawasaki bn125 eliminator 125 w/warranty(US $760.00)
- 2001 kawasaki drifter cruiser (US $4,999.00)
- 2009 kawasaki other (US $8,995.00)
- 1977 kawasaki kz650 b1(US $1,647.00)
Moto blogThu, 24 May 2012
The estate of legendary motorcycle racer and all around fun guy, Gary Nixon, will go on auction June 16,2012, in York, PA. Nixon passed in August, 2011, while recovering from heart surgery. A two-time AMA Grand National Champion (1967 – ’68), Nixon was an accomplished flattrack and road racer. He was inducted into the Motorcycle Hall of Fame in 1998.Tue, 05 Mar 2013
Electric Brammo motorcycles will share the grid with gas-powered motorcycles in American Federation of Motorcyclists competitions. The AFM, America’s oldest motorcycle road racing body, announced Brammo riders can compete head-to-head for championships against those riding internal combustion engine motorcycles. The Brammo Empulse R, Empulse TTX and Empulse RR will be eligible for competition.Tue, 13 Aug 2013
Kawasaki reported net sales of 67.4 billion yen (US$686.5 million) from its Motorcycle and Engine division for the first quarter ended June 30, 2013. That represents a 26.2% increase from the net sales of 53.4 billion yen reported in the same period of 2012. According to Kawasaki’s first quarter report, the Motorcycle and Engine division (which includes Jet Skis, ATVs and UTVs) saw sales of 127,000 units over the quarter, up from 115,000 units in the same period last year.
Kawasaki Other by State
Kawasaki Other by City
Kawasaki Other by Color